Youtube life


I live off of youtube and when this apps absolutely crashed in my iphone i felt not very good. Maybe i did not update to the latest ios that makes it not working and unable to update. Bugs go away. 

Had a talk with my mom about renting a friends house in Kuantan. Told her that the master bedroom with bathroom attached will be rm400 per month and the other smaller room rm200. She thought it is too expensive to run. I was thinking installing the ac if it gots too hot. I know it is hot over there when the time comes. June may or may not be hot. Depending on the monsoon though. 

I felt ok about getting back to kuantan its where my life will be for the next freaking 10 years. I think. Maybe i will pay back the stupid 150k bond and move away to kl. I dont know. 

My research is going ok. Am collecting data now so far had less than 20. Need to buy more tokens for these elders. They are not very happy though but i hope i will get enough sample. Am promised to tag along this week to help me get interview. Dont know if he is joking or else.....


0 comments: