7/2/2015 Getting a flying kiss


Had Saturday clinical in the morning and i was doing transport with van uncle G. All went very well surprisingly i found all the homes and everyone were cooperative. Everyone were very quiet and looked uptight in the morning. Maybe it was the food and water Kak B prepared for us, we became very excellent in treating all these elderly that they seems to be happy and upbeat when its about time to go home. I felt good too making them happy. When sending them off in the van they gave me flying kisses?!?! And not to be rude i only send them back a few. I have no biases but maybe they felt as if it was their own daughter. A few people asked for my name and i always felt sorry  when they do because i know that i would not remember any of them anymore. I had this kind of split personality that when the person is on front of me i will be very nice to them but when they are not it will be like they never even exist. Thats how life goes on and why would i even want to remember all of them when i know i will never meet them again. 

Then we, few RAs, planned for roadtrip melaka on CNY. Felt very comfortable working with everyone i am afraid of it. This is too much comfort zone for me. I have never been this comfortable in clinical. Maybe i just dont clique with nurses. There must be something about their culture in malaysia that i dont get. Yet. I will. Later. 

0 comments: