Trackers nerve


I found out that you can track your viewers and i did just that just because. Lots coming from us and why would anyone wants to read what i did daily (almost!)?. Swear i had nothing to do with those islamic extremist but at the same time i am happy i got readers. But not from my own country which is so weird. And scary when the views come from a biggest police country. Erks. 

I am going for a statistical course advanced today still with Prof Chua and he is so smart. I hope i can get a much clearer view on regression and manova. I really wanted to learn that. I know what it is but to execute them is not an easy buisness. I am not going to use it for my project though i will be doing dependent sample t test because of the pre and post test. Which is so hard! I mean the data collection. 

 

0 comments: