Anger not shown 12/2/2015


Went for data collection follow up. Earlier i went to see my mentor cum examiner in research project. Asking for feedback but she cant give me any because she does not have the forms that she wrote all the comments on. 

And...she actually got angry that i waited for her without any appointment to see her. But she told me off in a good and calm manner. She said that i may continue doing that coming without appointment even when i am back in my university. Then people may think i picked up that habit from um lecturers. I said its okay i can go back now to collect data - to which she replied of how sensitive i am! Lol jk prof! I was set to see her tomorrow at 4pm. I am so blessed having one nice lecturer to work with. The other examiner refused to see me. Saying the marks is out and nothing to discuss. 

Now am recuperating from my minor throat infection and allergy. Please get well soon dear me.  

0 comments: