14/2/2015 valentines day


Had clinical today and i am doing transport. And TFM. And special task. And ushers. And anthro if needed. Well dont complaint. I am happy as long as i got a great colleagues to work with. Everyone is being very nice and normal. 

Met with mentor Prof k yesterday to get feedback on my research proposal. She read out the comments she made 2 months ago plus the other examiner's comments and lucky i recorded the whole thing while jotting down (pretend!).
She got a little angry that i didnt come see her earlier because its unfair for her to flip back when she dont have the time to. I guess she felt not worth it to take time to look at my unremarkable proposal again just to give me a feedback? Oh well i am not that worth it Prof! 

Then i slipped out saying that the other examiner refuse to see me for feedback. She didnt believe in me at first and thought that it was just a misunderstanding. I really dont like it when people doubt my honesty. So i took out my phone to show that email from 2nd examiner. She cant believe that her own staff did things like that. She said to emphasise on seeing students is not something you can refuse as a lecturer. I was a bit worried it might go back to me though but i hope everything will be better anyway. 

0 comments: