Almost 7/4/2015


I had meeting with the three lecturers from my department. prof k, dr c, dr p. I came late so Prof K explained evertything and it was the same thing she told me in whatsapp on days before. She was all nice. She promised that it will be settled by 48 hours at most. Then she emailed again saying it will be another week till they can make the decision to change supervisor because they have set a date for my soon to be ex sv to come at her convenience. Fuck your convenience! 

What about us. We are not at that convenience. And prof k was all about getting down on that which pissed me off. They can all rot in hell and keep all their knowledge burried together. What is so hard with secretly taking in 3 students who are already in their data collection phase and only need to discuss on a little on analysis and discussion. What bunch of selfish people. 

0 comments: