Dont change the way it is 18/4/2015


With the new sv i am happy that i dont want to mess it up. Good guidance and i trusted her. So much that i dont listen to myself anymore. I believe that she will provide nothing but the best. That is what i believe in right now.

Everybody has been asking me that i should be happy with this new sv. I was a bit ashamed of it. Maybe i made it too obvious. So everytime people asked me i will answer with a shrug or just its fine ok.

I always make it clear to everyone that i want an A. Like a real A no kidding. Then my sv first thing said that it doesnt mean that if i am with her that its a gurantee that i wiĺl get A. Then Dr c said the same. Then yesterday Dr p said you can get A now. And i said no there is not enough time to write. She said its kind of true.

By the end of my discussion yesterday wit sv she said i am happy. Wait. Shouldnt i be the one who said that i am happy. Well....



Posted via Blogaway


0 comments: