28/4/2016 Mixed feedback


Had my study leave signed and the dean commented that it has no clinical impact. Later that night i had an interview with future sv from UofNottingham and they liked my idea. Then Prof W said she liked my writing style and asked me how do i managed to be so good in writing english? So i replied that maybe because i had my master thesis done in english. She laughed it off. 

That makes me flipping proud! 

She assured me that i will get the place and will help me to polish my proposal for commonwealth scholarship. 

Finally i asked her why was she interested in my topic to which Dr S replied that they want to compare youth perception to the elderly perception. 

Then i received a bad news that i will not be in May study leave meeting but will be in June's meeting. So I will probably have to postpone my enrolment. 

I think this is a hurdle. A bump. Be it a small bump but still it makes me feel as if this is the sign from God that maybe it is not the best for me. Maybe i was destined to not be an oversea trained phd holder. I know there is no way that locally trained is any less than, but it makes me ponder on my self actualization. Much later in life. I know i will not be very happy with my achievement. I should not rush. So i will wait. 

0 comments: