23/8/2015


I was thinking of quitting uia and move to uitm. But as long as people are good to me and i dont have that much problem with people, then i will stay. When people start treating me bad and when i feel like i have enough, i will resign and move on. It is not that i am stuck up or i feel like i have a lot of opportunity in other place, but more to job satisfaction and life goals. I want to be happy. I need to be happy. I am happy when people are good and they work hard and equally motivate me to work hard. But the moment i feel like people are unequal and there are things that hasten my career pathway, i will move away. 

Right now, i have quite a reputation for being mean to a friend. I am stubborn, not welcoming feedback etc. well i had a fall out with a friend but that was settled i think. We moved on and we grew up and mature. It is such a small girl fight, at least thats what i think. But we are okay now. Another friend however started to give me mean messages and i do not like the way it sounds. I wanted to just ignore that negativity, but that will make things bitter. So i decided to face her and talk nicely, well if i can, and settle things. Maybe i was wrong and i just need to apologize. I dont care whos at fault i just want things to be better or else if she still with her bitchy self, i will start to ignore her. I am pretty good at ignoring people now that i have practice a lot. Hahahahaha!!!! Whos bad? 

0 comments: