First paper


Last Friday afternoon me and a friend Am we discuss on a new paper that we intended to publish for that M project. It will be a mixed method where i will be doing the quantitative part and he will be doing the qualitative part. All the discussions will be done by him and translation by Ay. 

I thought the discussion was thought provoking. Anyway it is a brainstorming session. I didnt understand at first at what he was looking at. He is a social science media student and he talks about wanting my "scientific mind" to put into this paper. I was not really that scientific minded anyway since nursing is a combination of both scientific and arts. So i thought i think differently than those biomedics. We discussed more on the objectives depending on our existing data and how he can better explain them with qualitative later. 

I have never imagined doing a mixed method but now i think i wanted to do it. But i am more on doing an ethnography instead because i am really into culture these days. 

0 comments: