Am I pligiarising?


Met my mentor early morning initially just to kill time before i met with the clinical sv. My mentor is also the examiner for my research proposal and she had done marking my writeup. She was not present for the final presentation. She called me in her room and started with a serious tone. You want me to be honest dont you. Here i want to tell you. Your writing is not like your style of writing. I knew you from semester 1 and your writing style is very different. I quickly asked her if she thought i was copying others work and i denied them all. Then i told her that she was the one who suggest that i read few articles and people's work that are excellent and look at their writing style. She said my writing is very good but its not like mine. She knew me too well perhaps. 

She said that in time i will find and develop my own writing style. I have yet to understand that statement. 

Then met with clinical sv and she explained well all the sample calculations and randomization process to be done in the ward. She lend me 2 of the hearing amplifier. I could not meet the ward sister she was on night duty. Apparently i can start the pilot study now even before ethical approval. 

I left for my MELoR meeting at 10. 

Went to melor office after lunch and finished up some papers. Went out with a colleague. He soothes me and invited me to join his publishing paper. I am so excited to join them and hoping i can help the best i can. He is only 25 but he got good prospect and determination. I like that about him.  

0 comments: