Above the air 1/2/2016


I am writing when this mas airplane was about to board. Still driving ever so slowly on this tarmac. Soon i will be thousands km above the ground. Great view that i want to savour. I got a window seat. Am coming back from a Karnival pengajian tinggi negara 2016 in Alor Setar to KLIA and back to Kuantan. I am alone since my colleague had been back a day earlier. 

I was seated next to a little girl must have been about 2 years old and she kept on talking in her cute little voice half understood. She really reminded me of Ap my little nephew. Cant stop smiling the whole flight. I gave her my headphone and she was so eager to watch the cartoons. Then she fell asleep just before we land in KLIA. I didnt budge anymore since i have a very important mission. 

Mitsui by free shuttle. It was a real adventure running around like that. I made it though. 

0 comments: