5/11/2015


Done with breastfeeding workshop where i lost my cool the most this year i guess. Bad one. This time. No more. 

Got a text whatsapp from a colleague, a phd holder once my boss. We did apply for a grant together few weeks back and today we got rejected. Whatevs. The thing is she told me she felt easy working with me and that i seems to be very fast. This isn't the first time a professor told me this. Few months back my clinicalSV  from Um told me that i catch on very fast. Now that really makes me feel like i am fast and that means i can understand things well. I am proud of that. Although i didnt graduate on top of the class but at least some people feel happy to work with me. My SV once told me that my clinical SV goes on and on about me being very hardworking and she told me how fast i am. Although she herself has never really praise me that well. She just said that she knew me very well. How i work etc. 

I feel like it is good to give adequate recognition that it boost up their confident and it is good for their achievement. 

0 comments: