Ignored


Wow im autopilotly opening this blog n logged in..

I was being stupid.fucking stupid.fucked up stupid.stupidest.

How on earth am i going to survive if i keep going on like this. I have to change by any freakin means.

Get a grip of my conscience.get it clear.imagine my life content.never ever that will happen.im only content when im home.by home i mean my moms home.

Why mothers can be so fucking screwed? And i hav to work woth that screwed ppl again? And again? And i have ppl being hostile to me in the fucking hospital and this fucking stupid house.i moved in juz because i want to have friends in this fucking depressing town.turns out its stupidly making me depressed little by little. I shudent be trusting one single person i knew after my graduation day.all seems to be fake and poyo.i dont know how i end up being bitter.maybe cos i lived with bitter ppl.

0 comments: